If you are considering which application you should use, TiviMate is an ideal choice that you cannot pass. Tivimate is compatible with many devices such as Android, IOS, Firestick, Android Stick, MiStick and PC.
In this post, I will guide you how to install and use Tivimate app play.
Step 1 Download app
- With Android, you can download the TiviMate app from Google Play
- If you using IOS, you can install the app from App store
- With Firestick, the app can downloaded from Downloader
- If you want to use TiviMate, you need to pay for it, but you will have 5 days to use for free.
Step 2. Login Tivimate
There are 3 ways to login Tivimate:
- Login with the Playlist link (use m3u link)
- Login with Xtream Codes (use portal and usename acccount) http://m3u.area51iptv.site:7899
- Login with Portal (use mac address and portal) http://m3u.area51iptv.site:7899/c/
Step 3 Enter URL
- After choosing ” Add playlist”, the screen will show like in the below picture.
- The next step you need to do is entering url or called m3u link. To get the m3u link, you can contact to my Email
Step 4: Watch
After entering m3u link, you can see the channel list now
Login with the Playlist link (m3u link)
- Now I will guide you to login with the Playlist link (m3u link)
- After downloading successfully, you will see as in the picture when opening the app.
- On the interface, there are 2 choices: Add playlist and Settings. Please click on “Add playlist”
Login with xtream codes
- To login with xtream codes, firstly you need to click on “Add Playlist”. The screen of tivimate will show the options like in the picture
- Then, click on Xtream codes
- The app will ask you to enter username, password and server address “http://m3u.area51iptv.site:7899”
Login with portal
- Choose ” Stalker portal” after clicking on ” add playlist”
- Tell me your Mac Address
- Enter the portal: “http://m3u.area51iptv.site:7899/c/” in server address